How to Nourish Your Animal's Spirit
Meditation with Animals, Animal Communication, and Animal Reiki Feed Animals' Souls
Meditation is a simple yet potent way to feed your animal's spirit. When we meditate with them, it brings peace, balance, and healing. It also deepens our awareness of their spiritual wisdom as our teachers, healers, and guides. This awareness builds a spiritual bridge of connection, compassion, healing, mutual understanding, and love.
Animal Communication and Animal Reiki also nurture animals' souls. When we learn to quiet our minds and open our hearts with meditation, it develops our intuitive and telepathic communication with animals and strengthens our heart-connection.
In fact, meditating with animals is the foundation to growing your telepathic Animal Communication skills and sharing Reiki using the Let Animals Lead® method. Both modalities create a compassionate healing space where all healing is possible.
|Mona loves Dawn Allen's book, |
The Art of Meditating with Cats.
Here are some of the many benefits of meditating with animals:
- Provides relief from physical symptoms, like chronic pain and illness;
- It relieves anxiety, worry, anger, stress while promoting deep relaxation;
- Brings about balance and harmony for you and your animal;
- Keeps you in the present moment and grounded;
- Trains your mind to be quiet so you can feel in deep communion with animals;
- Develops your intuitive and telepathic communication with animals.
- Teaches you to live a heart-centered life.
- Strengthens your relationship with animals and Nature;
- Makes animals happy and nourishes their soul and yours!!!
Meditating is especially powerful when you invite animals and Nature into your sacred space. When we meditate with animals, they experience joy, peace, harmony, balance, and healing. When practiced regularly with animals, meditation strengthens our spiritual connection with ourselves, our community, all sentient beings, and Mother Nature.