Do You Live In Your Heart?
Did you know all spiritual beings, whether human, animal, plant or mineral, are born with the ability to communicate using the universal language of telepathy
Learning Telepathic Animal Communication and Reiki is a life-long journey of self-discovery. The process begins by recognizing how it feels when you focus your awareness in your Heart Center where telepathy and Reiki emanate.
So be loving and kind to yourself as you reclaim your natural abilities to communicate telepathically and offer Reiki to all spiritual beings in the web of life.
|My Heart Dog|
This Heart Center Meditation is designed to help you access your heart center and its associated feelings so you can experience how being open-hearted affects your entire being: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
Practice this short Heart Center Meditation for at least 5 minutes daily. The more you consciously spend time in your "heart center," the easier it is to access your telepathic and Reiki potential.
If at any stage during the meditation you feel frustrated or are unable to focus, take a break. Return to the meditation when you feel calm and relaxed in mind and body.
Remember, this meditation is not a test! It's a fun and easy way to discover the world from your heart center.
Heart Center Meditation
- Begin by either sitting or lying down in a comfortable relaxed position. Your eyes can be open or closed, whichever is most comfortable for you.
- Take a nice deep breath in and then slowly exhaling it out. Take another deep breath as you gently as you release your energy down through your legs as you feel your feet on the ground in connection with Mother Earth.
- As you continue to breathe slowly and deeply, focus your attention away from your busy mind with all its thoughts and worries to your heart center located in the middle of your chest.
- Imagine a beautiful blue loving light in your heart center.
- Breathe this blue light in and out of your heart center for at least 30 seconds. The longer you spend feeling this beautiful blue energy in your heart center the better.
- As you continue to breathe through your heart center, recall a time when you felt unconditional love for any individual like a pet or child.
- Don't "do" anything except be fully present as you experience the feeling of unconditional love you have for this individual.
Do you sense a shift in how you perceive the world around you when you're in your heart center?
- Spend a couple of minutes noticing how unconditional love feels throughout your entire being: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
I encourage you to keep a journal so you can ground your experiences in your writing.
If you need help with any of these exercises or have any questions, email me.