Bodhi Bear stars in his first Bollywood-Themed movie, Bodhi Is A Bodhisattva.
So grab some popcorn and enjoy the picture show. . .
|My Heart Dog|
- Begin by either sitting or lying down in a comfortable relaxed position. Your eyes can be open or closed, whichever is most comfortable for you.
- Take a nice deep breath in and then slowly exhaling it out. Take another deep breath as you gently as you release your energy down through your legs as you feel your feet on the ground in connection with Mother Earth.
- As you continue to breathe slowly and deeply, focus your attention away from your busy mind with all its thoughts and worries to your heart center located in the middle of your chest.
- Imagine a beautiful blue loving light in your heart center.
- Breathe this blue light in and out of your heart center for at least 30 seconds. The longer you spend feeling this beautiful blue energy in your heart center the better.
- As you continue to breathe through your heart center, recall a time when you felt unconditional love for any individual like a pet or child.
- Don't "do" anything except be fully present as you experience the feeling of unconditional love you have for this individual.
Do you sense a shift in how you perceive the world around you when you're in your heart center?
- Spend a couple of minutes noticing how unconditional love feels throughout your entire being: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.