Blocked and unbalanced energy in your pet can lead to increased stress and illness.
Reiki works by bringing about a deep relaxation response.
By increasing relaxation, Reiki promotes healing while decreasing stress, pain, and anxiety in your animal companions.
Holistic by nature, Reiki helps with all aspects of your animal's being, whether it's physical, emotional, mental, behavioral or spiritual. One of the best aspects of Reiki is it can do no harm and safely complements all healing modalities whether they are holistic or Western that you may be using under the supervision of your veterinarian.**
|Sabrina Renee loves receiving Reiki from Cathy|
There are many benefits to offering Reiki to your animal family including:
- Reiki can be offered in-person or from a distance so your pet can receive Reiki in their homes or where ever they feel comfortable and safe. This facilitates helping pets enter into a deep relaxation space where innate healing begins.
- Animals, no matter their species, intuitively trust, understand and respond to Reiki.
- Animals with behaviorally-based issues like reducing fear, anxiety, aggression, depression can benefit from regular Reiki treatments.
- Holistic by nature, offering on-going Reiki treatments promotes balance and harmony in your pet's life. When pets feel peaceful it adds to their happiness.
- Offering Reiki when you're on vacation or go out of town helps your animal family to stay calm and relaxed. It also reinforces to them that you're always connected to them and will return home.
- Surgery and other veterinarian procedures can be stressful for your pet. Reiki supports your animal by helping them to stay calm and relaxed.
- Regular Reiki treatments help pets cope and deal with acute and chronic illnesses.
- Reiki supports animals who are in hospice care and throughout the dying process.
- All species, including those who have returned home to Spirit, benefit from receiving Reiki.
|Cathy offering Reiki to Honey|
Of course, there are many more benefits to regular Animal Reiki treatments besides the ones I mentioned.
Interested in learning more about Animal Reiki?
CLICK HERE or email me to schedule a Reiki treatment or for more information
**Disclaimer: Animal Reiki is never a substitute for veterinarian care. If you feel your pet isn't well, contact your veterinarian immediately.